Thursday, May 21, 2009

Welcome to the Madfish Blog!

Welcome, welcome, welcome! I am so excited to be posting our very first Madfish blog!

My name is Casey and I am a part of the wonderful management team here at Madfish Grill. I have the pleasure of working alongside of some fantastic people - including our managers Ben & Alicia and the owners Miles & Mindy. I am a first time blogger and am really looking forward to sharing some insight into our restaurant's world. We are planning some exciting features for our blog, such as experimenting with some new recipes and sharing some old favorites. We will be answering questions, sharing comments and posting our monthly promos as well.

I should probably tell you a little bit about us: We opened our doors in 1999 as our neighborhood’s first casual dining seafood restaurant. We don’t just serve seafood though; we have premium steaks, pasta, sandwiches, and salads too! There is a hint of the Caribbean in the food we serve on our brunch, lunch, early bird, and dinner menus. We also offer a full bar, an extensive wine list and a half-price happy hour 7 days a week until 6:00pm.

The owners of Madfish Grill are Miles & Mindy Millwee, who were the previous 20-year owners of the local favorite Hillview Grill. The Millwees have been in the restaurant industry for over 3 decades and are proud to be able to offer quality food with professional service in a fun, friendly atmosphere.

If there is anything that you would like to see here, please don't hesitate to comment below!

2 comments:

  1. Casey ... Nice start ... anything you put here would be a plus for me ... I have had a severe case of cellulitis in my left leg and have not been in for a couple weeks ... it is healing and I should be back soon ... You could introduce some more of the staff & maybe tell a little bit about them?? Take care & see ya soon ... Rich C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Background is very dark purple and I can barely read what I just posted ... My print came out black on dark purple ... that could be a problem ... Rich C

    ReplyDelete